Serving: (1 wrap)
- 1 organic Chicken Breast: (seasoning) sea salt, cilantro, thyme, cayenne pepper, onions, chile pepper and cumin
- Organic Spinach leaves
- Organic Grape tomatoes
- Organic Spelt Tortilla
- Organic Hot sauce
- Optional: Mushrooms and French Dressing
- Clean your chicken, please!
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Remove all fats
- I like to slice the breast so that the seasoning can get in well but that’s me!
- Squeeze in lemon juice and apple cider vinegar (ACV) to clean the breast.
- Let the lemon juice and ACV sit in the chicken breast.
- When the water boils, pour out the lemon juice and ACV and pour the boil water on to the chicken breast.
- Pour out the liquid and throw/rub on your seasoning.
- HEADS UP: be creative and season your chicken how you desire it (spicy, citrus, sweet or mild)
Place the chicken breast in the oven for 35 minutes on 450 degrees. I threw mine in there with mushrooms and onions. And this was the result:
- the tortilla itself
- I added some French dressing
- Then topped the tortilla with spinach leaves and sliced grape tomatoes
- And I decided to add in my onions and mushrooms that were in the oven.
- I vertically sliced the chicken breast and laid it on top. After, I added a desirable amount of hot sauce.
This took me at least an hour to get done. The chicken was clean and marinated with seasoning the night before.
I’m going to drink some ginger lemonade after I have this to snack on!! Yum yum, hope you enjoyed this recipe. Please comment and share your thoughts 🙂