Hey there sisters!! As promised on Instagram (@abetterwomancafe), it’s Sunday and my pumpkin pie recipe is up for my foodies!!
The ingredients I used are as followed (every ingredient is not found in the image above):
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cans of carnation milk
- 2 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of ginger
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1 can of Libby’s 100% pure pumpkin or half a pumpkin (boiled soft)
- 2 pie crust
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix the eggs, milk, ground cloves, brown sugar, sea salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin into one large bowl.
- Mix until it is smooth in texture.
- After 15 minutes, put the oven on 325 degrees.
- Pour mixture into two pie crust.
- Place in oven until mixture is golden.
- To test: poke a knife at the middle of the pie to see if the knife will have pumpkin reside.
- Once you past the test, leave pie out to cool off.
- Enjoy (try it with some vanilla ice cream while it’s still warm out the oven 😩😋)
So I was greedy and didn’t get to take a picture of both pies but rather started eating one. But here’s a picture of one straight out the oven :