So when I got a notification about this blog, I didn’t think little old I would be nominated. But shout out to this cool sister at JusTalkBlogs (and please do check out her amazing blog!) for nominating me. I have the urge to give a speech, but I won’t go there lol.
And of course thanks to Okoto Enigma for being so creative and fun! Check out her blog as well.
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Fun Facts on Me
- I am the youngest and only girl of four.
- I enjoy singing along when my fiancee plays his instruments.
- I collect journals for brain dumps/ideas, prayer entries and bullet journel/bujo because they’re pretty and full of empty space that can become almost anything!
- If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called? “Happy, Go Lucky” cause I wasn’t always a smiler, especially not in New York. Sadly, no one has time to crack a smile. Nowadays I catch myself smiling naturally and smiling to myself lol.
- What is your motivation/inspiration? My motivation is my fiancee! We share our goals with each other and hold each other accountable. I can’t let myself down and neither do I want to let him down.
- What’s the best book or movie you’ve read/seen? Recently, I’ve been hooked on War Room (save it and watch it!) because it’s a great lesson on the importance of prayer in one’s life and how much the enemy is really seeking to kill, steal and destroy. Heads up, the cries are so fake!
- What’s the best thing you learned from 2016? The best thing I learned about myself in 2016 was how negative my mindset was and still is. I learned that I cannot be surprised about my sometimes crazy thoughts but rather be active in positive thinking and becoming better, hence my blog’s name!
- What is one song that you’re embarrassed to admit you like? Oh my lol. I am greatly into Hakuna Matata from the Lion King. I mean it means no worries (sings) for the rest of your dayssss! It’s our problem free philosophyyy, Hakuna Matata!
Tribal Tots (I know you tagged me already lol)
Questions for my Nominees! (if you already nominated me and I tagged you again, answer in the comments below):
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is the best complement you can give yourself right now?
- What is one goal you’re focused on this year?
- Whats your go to hobby?
- If you another pair of arms, what would they be used for? (weird)
My Favorite Post Thus Far:
Intentional (most recent too!)
This was so fun to do!